Community Room Rental
City Hall provides rental space to residents and non-residents. The room may be reserved for a maximum of six (6) hours, which includes one (1) hour for set-up and one (1) hour after the event for clean-up. You must be 21 and over to reserve the room.
A rental fee of one-hundred dollars ($100) is due upon signing the contract, paid by cash, debit card or credit card ONLY. Seventy dollars ($75) will be charged for the use of the room and set-up services. Twenty-five dollars ($25) of the security deposit will be refunded within thirty (30) days after the Community Room has been inspected and found to be in satisfactory condition. Proof of residency will be required.
A rental fee of one-hundred-seventy-five ($175) security deposit paid by cash, debit card or credit card ONLY is due upon confirmation of the room reservation. Applicant will not be entitled for a security deposit refund.
Should you choose to cancel your event, the booking fee of $100.00/$175.00 will not be refunded. However, you may transfer the payment to an alternative date. If you choose to cancel the event, please provide a two (2) week notice prior the event. If a two (2) week notice is not provided, you will forfeit the transfer to an alternative date.
Guidelines and Regulations
1. The applicant is responsible for cleaning the Community Room by the contract ending time.
2. Authorized user(s) will pay for any damages resulting from the authorized event.
3. The maximum capacity of the Community Room is 100 individuals. It is the sole responsibility of the authorized user(s) to monitor the capacity throughout the event and ensure the maximum capacity is not exceeded.
4. Any activity involving children (17 years and under) requires adult supervision at all times.
5. Authorized user(s) may only use the Community Room. Guests are prohibited from roaming the building.
6. Tape may be used on the walls and woodwork of the building. Tacks, staples or any other products are prohibited.
7. Alcoholic beverages and illegal substances are prohibited in and on the premises.
Additional guidelines and regulations will be provided at the time of the contract signing. Visit or call the Mayor's office for more information.